Industrial & Manufacturing Site Selection In Mexico
Finding industrial real estate in Mexico is an important and complex process when setting up a manufacturing operation. The site selection process can be quite involved, beginning with identifying the best region and city in Mexico, to finalizing lease or purchase negotiations. With over 22 years of experience with industrial real estate in Mexico, NAPS has developed a comprehensive site selection process to help its clients understand and identify the best real estate solution for their operation.
- Achieve clear understanding of client’s operation, including logistics, space requirements (size, building type and tenant improvements), labor requirements and corporate philosophies
- Identify potential cities based on NAPS/Client analysis.
- City tours to determine optimal location
- Conduct industrial park survey, identifying all available locations that meet requirements
- Industrial park tour to identify 3 potential buildings (or plots of land for greenfield construction or build-to-suit leasing)
- Lease or purchase negotiations, conducted by NAPS and Client (outside counsel may be required)
- Final analysis and signing of lease or purchase agreement
- NAPS to oversee construction / tenant improvements to ensure environmental compliance, necessary permits and timely completion
Mexico Manufacturing Locations:
Since 1991, North American Production Sharing, Inc. (NAPS) has built strong relationships with local and international industrial real estate developers and brokers in the following cities: